New Possibilities for Foam
Silicones expand the parameters of possibility in product design engineering. These products are ideal for use as gaskets and seals, cushions, and thermal and acoustic insulation in demanding conditions.
Their resistance to environmental extremes, mechanical resilience and safety features make them perfectly suited for critical applications in transportation equipment, electrical enclosures, HID lighting enclosures, electronic products and components, industrial machinery and appliances.
The resilience of silicone foam makes it useful in so many industries and in a variety of ways.
• High Temperature Tubes
Characteristics of Silicones
- Exceeds 204oC (400oF) Temperature Range
- Compression-Set Resistance
- Grades Range- Very Soft to Very Firm
- UL Rated Flame Resistance
- Outstanding Sealability
- Low Toxic Gas Emission When Exposed to Fire
- Ozone and Ultraviolet Resistance
- FDA Approved Materials
- Open & Closed Cell Options